ARC Minter tool allows users to create assets (NFTs) on the Algorand network.
It supports creation of assets using the ARC-19 and ARC-69 standards.
ARC-19 Asset Standard
The ARC-19 standard uses the 'Reserve Address' to store the pointer to the IPFS data.
More information about the ARC-19 standard is available here:
- Upload image or file to IPFS.
- Choose an Asset Name for your NFT.
- Choose a Unit Name for your NFT.
- Write a solid description of your NFT.
- Choose how many decimals you want for your NFT (0 is the recommended number).
- Change the Image Mimetype if you are inclined.
- Use the Advanced JSON Editor to add additional properties to your NFT’s JSON object.
- Upload the JSON object to IPFS.
- Add an additional note field if you are so inclined.
- At this point, you must sign in with your Algorand wallet if you have not already. Perra Wallet and MyAlgo are both supported at launch.
- Sign the Asset creation transaction.
- Wait approximately 15 seconds for your asset number to be returned.
- Review the NFT details via NFTExplorer, ARC3.xyz, or any other provider that supports ARC19 NFTs.
- Paste your asset ID into the Asset Index field. Click “Fetch Metadata” to pre-populate fields with your latest JSON object.
- Modify your new JSON object with the decimals, image mimetype, unit name, description, and advanced editor fields.
- Upload your new JSON object to IPFS.
- Complete any additional asset config fields if you are so inclined. Sign the asset config transaction. You have now minted and modified an ARC19 NFT! chain.